Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Bianchi



This is my new baby, a Bianchi Campione Del Mondo. I got it on CL for a steal (no it wasn't stolen, just an amazing deal)I think it's from 2005, at least the bianchi bottle it came with says 2005. It's classic double butted chromoly steel with a bianchi carbon fork. It's loaded up with Italian goodies: campagnolo veloce brakes, shifters, derailleurs,chain, cranks, and even the hubs. The rims are mavic, and the peddles i got Look Keo Plus (both french) I broke the original bianchi selle italia gel seat but I found an other used at a shop (not as nice, but lighter) the first photo is from right when i got it, and the second is after i "made it mine" New: seat, steam (from 110 down to 60mm), new 700x 25c armadillo tires and tubes, cat eye computer, and 400 miles of troubleshooting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment