Monday, December 13, 2010

Mina's Bianchi (the Pilgrim)




back in 2005 a friend of my fathers had a garage sail where my dad picked this awesome yet very small bianchi up for $10. I tryed to adapt it to be used by someone my size, being to green in the ways of bikes to know any better. I put old schools drop handlebars and dia-compe levers, it came with full suntour like my trek and my sisters Miyata. And as with those bikes, that gear is still working smoothly to this day (with some new things here and there)

This bike, however say unused in my shop until my good friend Mina saw it and just had to have it. After she road it during the last part of her time at UCSC she spent 9 months abroad during witch a further restored and upgraded the Bianchi. Ever restless on here return she took this bike 749 miles all the way down to Mexico (with the milk crate). she plans to tour more with it and I'd be trilled to ride along.

No comments:

Post a Comment